Share this page
- Network Patch Panel Wiki: What’s It? Why Use It? How to Buy It?
- Gigabit Ethernet Switch: Is It Needed for Your Home Network?
- Cloud Computing vs Grid Computing: What’s the Difference?
- OpenvSwitch vs OpenFlow: What Are They, What’s Their Relationship?
- Rack Cable Manager for Data Center Cable Management
Tags10GbE 10G SFP+ 40GBASE-LR4 40GBASE-SR4 40GbE 40G QSFP+ 40G QSFP+ transceiver 100GbE 1000BASE-SX cable management CFP Cisco SFP Cisco SFP-10G-SR DAC Cable data center DWDM fiber optic cable fiber optic cables fiber optic cable supplier fiber optic network fiber optic patch cable Fiber optic transceiver fiber patch cables fiber patch panel figure of 8 cable FTTH Mode conditioning patch cable optical add-drop multiplexer optical amplifier optical fiber cable optical patch cords optical splitter optical transceiver OTDR plastic fiber plastic optical fiber PLC splitter PLC splitters POF cable PON QSFP+ QSFP28 SFP module SFP Transceivers variable optical attenuator
Tag Archives: OpenFlow
As software defined networking (SDN) becomes popular in high-bandwidth and dynamic applications (for example, cloud computing), related terms such as OpenvSwitch and OpenFlow are talked a lot by IT technicians. Though they have been introduced for a while, OpenvSwitch and … Continue reading